Re: Another build status update

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:52 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 11:06 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> evolution (transient failure)
>
>        Hi,
> what does this mean, please? Maybe if you can point us to the build log,
> then we can look on it. Last time I tried to build gtk3 branches of
> evolution packages (which is about a day ago) it didn't fail while
> building, but it wasn't drawing well too.

What I meant with 'transient' failure is that it expected it to
succeed once the builders get around to rebuilding some dependencies
and then try evolution again.

To see the details, go to http://build.gnome.org. To see the build
logs for individual modules, click on their name, then select whatever
update, build or test run you are interested in.