Re: fast-forward only policy

I have to admit, there is probably some advantage to moving these very
old branches into an archive (either refs/archive/foo or a complete
archive clone) after some amount of time. Mostly because I thought "new
IM? What new IM?".

Also permit the deletion of branches that have been merged with master
(i.e. something that could be deleted with `git branch -d`).

This would probably help people who are not core contributors get an
idea of the state of the project, we have master, a bunch of stable
branches (perhaps we can hack cgit to move stable branches to their own
category on the summary?) and a bunch of active feature branches that
show where people are getting their hands dirty.

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA