Re: bug-buddy integration

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:21:07 +0100, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:

Le mercredi 11 mars 2009 à 17:07 -0700, Max Kanat-Alexander a écrit :

	And Mozilla has Soccoro, which is a web frontend for

Which is used in latest version of bug-buddy and known to be broken on because nobody has time to maintain it :(

What I understand from [1] is that the work resides here

and that we need to setup
"... package collectors: a simple piece of code that has to:
* Download all packages from a distro
* Check for updates and download them
* Extract binaries from those packages onto a temporal directories
* Feed those packagers to our symbolsuplier"

No idea how many hours this might take.

Christian Kirbach