SoC 2009 Ideas List Officially Triaged (New Untriaged Ideas still accepted until Monday)

Hi all,

I just wanted to briefly mention that the triage committee has finished sorting community-proposed SoC ideas into categories on:

http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2009/Ideas

The student proposal period begins Monday, so if you have a new idea to add between now and then, please add it to the "New Untriaged Ideas" section, and the committee will decide how to categorize it. We are mostly interested in ideas with a mentor already attached. :-)

Students: keep in mind that you may propose any idea you like, even if it is not on the list. With the proper attention to detail, even an "Underground" idea can lead to a "Rockstar" proposal.

Enjoy your weekend,
Sandy