Re: GMime as an external dependency

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Luca Ferretti<elle uca libero it> wrote:

Hi,

> 2009/7/24 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
>>
>> If so this totally blocks GTK3 readiness for applications that depend on
>> gtk-sharp I assume?
>>

> OT: could gobject-introspetion help us to keep C# bindinding updated
> to latest version? If yes, isn't 3.0 the right time to "port" all
> bindings it?

It'd be really hard to do this without breaking API/ABI for the
popular bindings.  So I'd suggest not to do this for major bindings.
However, for more minor bindings or for binding faster moving
libraries, or for creating a binding for existing C code, yes, looking
at using the introspection annotations and tooling makes sense.