Re: mailto: now all of a sudden necessary in DOAP file

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 00:58, Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 17:08 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:

>> > Does this mean we should all update our doap files?
>>
>> That would be preferable.  At the moment it's not
>> breaking anything that I know of.  For our internal
>> tools, we can account for this hiccup.  But if other
>> parts of the world consume these files, they might
>> not understand it.
>
> Let's not put hacks in our tools barely a week after they're first
> introduced, please?

Is it possible to put something in the pre-commit script that checks
the doap file whenever there is a push to git.gnome.org and gives a
warning when the doap file is not correct. Currently it only checks
commits of a doap file. What I'm proposing is to do it for all
commits. Otherwise existing incorrect doap files probably won't get
updated

Jaap