Re: mailto: now all of a sudden necessary in DOAP file

On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 21:35 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just tried to add a doap to netspeed. However pushing failed.
>
> ---
> ERROR: netspeed.doap is not valid:
>    Invalid foaf:mbox property should be a mailto: URL
>
> Please see:
>    http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner#maintainers
> ---
> error: hooks/pre-receive exited with error code 1
>
> If you go the wiki page there is no mailto: URL just an email address
> in foaf:mbox property
>
> So what's the rule does there have to be a mailto: and the wiki page
> needs to be updated or is it a bug in the commit script.

Any rdf:resource should always be a URL.  An email address
is not a URL.  The correct thing to do is to use a mailto:
URL.

The fact that Pulse didn't have mailto: in its templates
and that we put bogus info on live.gnome.org just shows
that we messed up.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Shaun