Re: mailto: now all of a sudden necessary in DOAP file
- From: Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: mailto: now all of a sudden necessary in DOAP file
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:58:23 +0200
On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 15:46 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Any rdf:resource should always be a URL. An email address
> is not a URL. The correct thing to do is to use a mailto:
> The fact that Pulse didn't have mailto: in its templates
> and that we put bogus info on live.gnome.org just shows
> that we messed up.
> Sorry for the confusion.
Does this mean we should all update our doap files?
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
] [Thread Prev