Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:39:57 +0200
Stefan Kost schrieb:
> Soeren Sandmann schrieb:
>> Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> writes:
>>> one thing I would love to see, is picture sets. Put a camera somewhere
>>> and taking 24 images from midnight to midnight. Then have some process
>>> crossfading them over the day in sync with the time. For people with
>>> exactly 4 workspaces one could have 4 of these sequences taken by the
>>> camera pointing north, east, south and west.
>>> Nuff dreaming ...
>> This is precisely what the existing background feature allows you to
>> do. All we need is the images.
> How? All I can do is to select one image for all workspaces and all the time.
> There is nothing about images for different workspaces, neither is there
> somnething for fading images over time. I am still on 2.22, but I can recall
> that such features were mentioned in the release notes fro 2.24.
forget it, saw matthias's pointers. Will play with it as soon as I have it.
Thanks for doing it!
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev