Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")

Hi,

one thing I would love to see, is picture sets. Put a camera somewhere
and taking 24 images from midnight to midnight. Then have some process
crossfading them over the day in sync with the time. For people with
exactly 4 workspaces one could have 4 of these sequences taken by the
camera pointing north, east, south and west.

Nuff dreaming ...
Stefan