Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")

hi,

Soeren Sandmann schrieb:
> Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> writes:
>
>> one thing I would love to see, is picture sets. Put a camera somewhere
>> and taking 24 images from midnight to midnight. Then have some process
>> crossfading them over the day in sync with the time. For people with
>> exactly 4 workspaces one could have 4 of these sequences taken by the
>> camera pointing north, east, south and west.
>>
>> Nuff dreaming ...
>
> This is precisely what the existing background feature allows you to
> do. All we need is the images.

How? All I can do is to select one image for all workspaces and all the time.
There is nothing about images for different workspaces, neither is there
somnething for fading images over time. I am still on 2.22, but I can recall
that such features were mentioned in the release notes fro 2.24.

Stefan