Re: Quotation marks: Using =?UTF-8?B?4oCc4oCd?= instead of ""
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quotation marks: Using “” instead of ""
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:33:23 +0100
On Tue, 13 May 2008 12:22:51 -0400
Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net> wrote:
> Alan Cox wrote:
> > Put the English quotes in the en_US and en_GB translations, put German
> > quotes in the de ones and so on.
> This, if course, makes something like the very tiny en_CA locale into a
> rather full locale. I suppose many generic messages can go into just "en".
Which rules does Canada follow for the ending of a sentence with quoted
That might need a locale anyway
] [Thread Prev