Re: Need Leadership

On Sat, 2008-06-21 at 13:47 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
>         I don't see what Gnome Main Menu is doing in your anti-Mono
>         rant. Or
>         maybe you are and editing contributor of "BoycottNovell.com"
>         and decided
>         to spread the misinformation here where people actually tend
>         to know
>         what they are talking about.
>
>  How does "this is really cool stuff" constitute an anti-Mono rant?
> You seem to have interpreted that paragraph as 100% opposite from what
> I wrote...

I think he was questioning why you included Gnome Main Menu in the
paragraph about Mono, since Gnome Main Menu is written in C.

But considering how you say you hate Mono as much as the next guy, it
did come across as kind of an anti-Mono rant.  Unless "the next guy" is
someone like me who actually likes Mono, then I suppose it could be
interpreted that you like Mono.  But I don't think anyone is reading it
that way. ;)

/ Cody