Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

2008-01-18 klockan 13:17 skrev Patryk Zawadzki:
> I mean proper RDBMS. Once you get that in place you can generate
> DOAP/RDF/XML/whatever on the fly with little to no effort.

DOAP is RDF-based and therefor not limited to a fixed schema---it is
inherently extensible (without breaking the 'schema'). RDBMS on the other
hand have a fixed schema and would require a plethora of tables to hold the
data that can be concisely expressed in DOAP.

Both technologies cannot easily be compared since they solve different
problems.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're the mixed up girl that everybody leaves behind      -- our lady peace