Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file
- From: Étienne Bersac <bersace03 laposte net>
- To: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <ovitters gmail com>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:36:24 +0100
I do fully agree with Paolo. Making project hosting more automatic and
more consistent would be so nice. For gnome-scan, i still didn't updated
to latest gnome.org theme nor latest gnome-scan version. I just been
able to install-module for the first time last weeks (thanks to
sysadmins !). library.gnome.org should also take advantage of DOAPs.
I'm ok for DOAP as long as it means less work from Maintainer and more
for "hosting system". The Gnome hosting system is quite manual compared
to SF, Gna!/Savannah and other.
E Ultreïa !
] [Thread Prev