Re: Tomboy replacement

Hi Mark,

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 21:07 -0500, Mark Fink wrote:
> [...] sticky notes needs to replace Tomboy as the official GNOME notes
> program because it is stupid to allow MONO into GNOME. MONO programs
> CANNOT be allowed to be in GNOME! This only helps M$ destroy Linux!
> Don't you see!? You are just helping Microvell poison Linux so that
> they can control it and/or attack it with patents. Anyone who doesn't
> see this is a retard.

While I think that all VMs (Mono, JVM, etc.) should be barred from
long-running apps (i.e. panel, applets, services), I don't agree with
your stance about these things.
Please don't call people "stupid" and "retard" and don't give companies
childish names. You can't be taken seriously liek this.

Thanks,
	Xav