Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21

On Feb 12, 2008 12:58 PM, Kalle Vahlman <kalle vahlman gmail com> wrote:

> There's people determined to make this work and working hard to do
> that, let's rather support them than make them feel rejected.

That was absolutely not my intent; if the problem is as bad as was
originally implied (that the .0 would not 'really' be .0) then those
people are the most important people in the project for the next month
:) They (and the QA people working with them) need to be making the
decisions, with r-t as the organization putting the pieces together
and responding to the needs/opinions of those subject experts, not as
the decision maker.

Luis