Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21
- From: "Luis Villa" <luis tieguy org>
- To: "Olav Vitters" <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:28:21 -0500
On Feb 12, 2008 9:24 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 04:13:45PM +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> > I agree. We shouldn'd discard the possibility of either postponing the
> > gvfs-based Nautilus or delaying the .0 release if needed. Obviously,
> > releasing Nautilus with too many or some big regressions is not a good
> > plan.
> More for release-team to decide, not d-d-l. Devs should code.
Bzzt. Also wrong answer. r-t's role is in large part to reflect the
will of devs, so devs should definitely be discussing how to
prioritize and deal with this problem.
] [Thread Prev