Re: Cleaning libegg

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2008, à 23:39 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Every now and then, there's someone sending a patch for something in
> libegg that shouldn't be used anymore. I think it makes sense to remove
> the code from libegg that has been integrated in other libraries so that
> people don't lose time doing this, and also to avoid people using this
> old code.
>
> There are actually two ways to achieve this:
>
>  + remove the files (we can still leave a README to explain what people
>    should use)

This is now done. I kept the tray code for now, but we should remove it
once GTK+ 2.16 is out.

Note that the iconchooser stuff doesn't build because it tried to access
some internal GtkFileChooser things that have changed. If someone wants
to fix it...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.