Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Martin Meyer <elreydetodo gmail com>
- Cc: bugmaster gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:46:38 +0100
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:17:01AM -0500, Martin Meyer wrote:
> Since the year-end stats won't be immediately available, can we wait
> until just after the new year to do any migrations? Let's let someone
> run that report and send out an email with the contents first. That
> way we won't care if that feature is missing for another 12 months.
Yes, no work has been started at the moment, so year-end-stats is ok
(proposal was by the external party -- I agree with delaying
] [Thread Prev