Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org, bugmaster gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:04:30 +0100
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 05:00:30PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> There is a proposal to upgrade the GNOME Bugzilla by:
> * having an external party do it (not me)
> * deliver the functionality in multiple stages (hard requirement)
> --> Means that not all the current functionality will be available!
* getting agreement ASAP. I'd like to make an conclusion ASAP, so
please 1) start a discussion 2) keep it ontopic 3) likely will make
a conclusion of given answers within 7 days, max 10. Anything raised
afterwards will likely be ignored.
] [Thread Prev