Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 05:00:30PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> There is a proposal to upgrade the GNOME Bugzilla by:
>  * having an external party do it (not me)
>  * deliver the functionality in multiple stages (hard requirement)
>    --> Means that not all the current functionality will be available!

PS:
 * getting agreement ASAP. I'd like to make an conclusion ASAP, so
   please 1) start a discussion  2) keep it ontopic 3) likely will make
   a conclusion of given answers within 7 days, max 10. Anything raised
   afterwards will likely be ignored.

--
Regards,
Olav