Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?

Since the year-end stats won't be immediately available, can we wait
until just after the new year to do any migrations? Let's let someone
run that report and send out an email with the contents first. That
way we won't care if that feature is missing for another 12 months.

- Martin