Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24
- From: Toms <toms baugis gmail com>
- To: "Ghee Teo" <Ghee Teo sun com>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:26:11 +0100
Currently, categories are stored in the sqlite database and no sync is
available, except for the sqlite interface, of course.
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Ghee Teo <Ghee Teo sun com> wrote:
> Sound like a great little tool. I used to use it similar in my previous
> life, my manager
> made us all to use it. We can define categories for the task we spent time
> on. But we
> are not allow to define a category called 'Misc' because that would become
> the biggest
> category where time spent on :).
> Can't remember the name of the tool, it was a tcl with Motif widget.
> Can the categories be made to loaded from a specific location or files?
> Thinking of centrally configured for a small work ground, may be useful for
> manager to know how much to charge the clients based on the out put of this
> tool :)
] [Thread Prev