Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Toms <toms baugis gmail com> wrote:
> Are there any specific considerations why data should be stored in EDS?
>  Also i'm quite affraid to pollute EDS with tasks, that are basically
>  not tasks but fact constations instead.

I think we can use the default calendar to store the information
instead of SQLite. We don't have to store past tasks anywhere, just
query EDS about all entry titles in the past month or so (gives us
autocleanup). Calendars are categories, TODO items are tasks. This
would allow for easy sync between several machines (using Google
Calendar for example) but would result in all past dates being
highlighted by the clock applet. What do the others think?

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution