Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24

That's a known bug i introduced day before yesterday by fiddling with debians.

Didn't repackage yesterday since didn't fix anything else, but next
package will be created again marked as for x386.

I'm sorry if that brought in confusion.

(sorry for posting twice, Mathias, Ross - not used to hit the
reply-all button so often)