Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24

Am Mittwoch, den 16.04.2008, 15:03 +0200 schrieb Patryk Zawadzki:
> 2008/4/16 Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>:
> > On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 13:16 +0100, Toms wrote:
> >  > Facts are stored in private sqlite database (consisting of 6 or so
> >  > tables) under .gnome2/hamster-applet/
> >  So, if you read To Do list items from EDS, why not store the durations
> >  in EDS as well?
>
> As one of the authors I can give you an answer:
>
> The same task can be picked and dropped multiple times through the
> day. I don't think EDS allows us to assign multiple calendar entries
> to the same task. If it does, I'll gladly move the backend to EDS (the
> backend is an abstract class so it can have multiple implementations).

This sounds good.

Different question: Why is the Debian package at code.google.com marked
as "all architectures", when it depends on a native Python extension
(/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/hamster/keybinder/_keybinder.so).

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/