Re: Please include into 2.22: libnotify, notification daemon

Wasn't there a concern at one point about a libnotify dependency on
libsexy? I thought the discussion had mentioned getting some of the
libsexy widgets into gtk+, thus removing the dependency. Anyone else
remember that or am I just crazy?

/me goes off and searches...

Yes! Just last month!
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-August/msg00000.html
- the middle of a thread mentioning the dependency on libsexy. I would
*love* to see notification-daemon make it as an official part of the
desktop but what the libsexy dependency? Has there been any work on
resolving that?

- Martin