Re: Timelapsed backgrounds
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: "Sanford Armstrong" <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Timelapsed backgrounds
- Date: 26 Sep 2007 17:35:21 +0200
"Sanford Armstrong" <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> writes:
> This sounds really cool! Is there any support for for changing the
> background at a specific time of day? That way you could show morning
> images in the morning, evening images in the evening, etc.
Yes, this is exactly the intention.
> I don't see how you could guarantee that with durations (as in the
> sample XML file), unless you always logged in at the same time every
> day. ;-)
The slides.xml file has:
which means the first slide would be shown at that time. If the sum of
durations is 24 hours, then the cycle would start over at the same
time every day.
] [Thread Prev