Re: Timelapsed backgrounds

On 26 Sep 2007 08:44:16 +0200, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> wrote:
> A long time ago I wrote code to do timelapsed backgrounds. I missed
> the freeze for 2.20, so now I am submitting it for 2.22.
>
> The idea is that the background gradually fades between a number of
> images over the course of a day. One example would be a set of images
> taken at the same location at different times of the day.

This sounds really cool!  Is there any support for for changing the
background at a specific time of day?  That way you could show morning
images in the morning, evening images in the evening, etc.  I don't
see how you could guarantee that with durations (as in the sample XML
file), unless you always logged in at the same time every day.  ;-)

Sandy