Re: New clock applet for 2.22

Literally seconds after I fire off my last email!

OK, so how about we do this then? That allows us to keep libc using the "main" timezone, while having all the flexibility in the world to define "interesting" zones and use them cleverly in various GNOME apps.

We just figured out how to do per-session timezones at the glibc level:
you can set

TZ=:/home/alex/.localtime

in the session environment, and then update the symlink ~/.localtime to
point to whatever the current timezone is.

Matthias