Re: Vinagre - VNC Client
- From: Joseph Sacco <jsacco gnome org>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: guenther <guenther rudersport de>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Vinagre - VNC Client
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:55:29 -0400
On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 16:40 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 11:28 -0400, Joseph Sacco wrote:
> > Jonh,
> > I built Vinagre [and gtk-vnc] within the GARNOME-2.20.x framework. The
> > build was uneventful. The application does run, albeit somewhat slowly.
> > Also, the color map was borked.
> > If the GNOME community is giving Vinagre serious consideration, I could
> > add it to GARNOME.
> That's most likely problems with gtk-vnc. The Fedora package in rawhide
> has a bunch of patches that haven't made it into releases yet.
I'm easy... I will fetch the patches from rawhide [which I track] and
give it another look.
jsacco [at] gnome [dot] org
] [Thread Prev