Re: Vinagre - VNC Client
- From: "Jaap Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org>
- To: "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Subject: Re: Vinagre - VNC Client
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:41:54 +0200
On 9/25/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 11:28 -0400, Joseph Sacco wrote:
> > Jonh,
> > I built Vinagre [and gtk-vnc] within the GARNOME-2.20.x framework. The
> > build was uneventful. The application does run, albeit somewhat slowly.
> > Also, the color map was borked.
> > If the GNOME community is giving Vinagre serious consideration, I could
> > add it to GARNOME.
> That's most likely problems with gtk-vnc. The Fedora package in rawhide
> has a bunch of patches that haven't made it into releases yet.
A while ago I added gtk-vnc and vinagre to jhbuild. For me they both
work fine if I build them with jhbuild
] [Thread Prev