Vinagre - VNC Client
- From: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- To: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Vinagre - VNC Client
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:35:24 -0300
As some of you must know, i have started developing Vinagre , a VNC
client for the GNOME Desktop.
It's still in development, but usable at its 0.3 version.
It is based on gtk-vnc widget , developed and maintained mainly by
Red Hat developers Anthony Liguori and Daniel Berrange, and some patches
Vinagre's goal is to replace completely the tsclient project , by
supporting VNC, RDP, SSH and NX protocols, becoming then a generic
'Remote Desktop Viewer' application.
I'd like to receive some comments from you, GNOME hackers, about
Vinagre, its goal, its UI, its bugs, and so on.
Do you think i should propose Vinagre for 2.20?
Ah, btw, it's already using GNOME resources, as bugzilla, ftp, svn.
 - http://www.gnome.org/projects/vinagre/
 - http://gtk-vnc.sourceforge.net/
 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/tsclient/
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)
Linux User #114432
] [Thread Prev