Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.22

On 9/23/07, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> * Purpose: Empathy [1] consists of a rich set of reusable instant
> messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses
> Telepathy and Nokia's Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main
> goal is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and
> libempathy-gtk libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets
> that can be embeded into any GNOME application.

libempathy looks like a very interesting library, unfortunately the
documentation (http://library.gnome.org/devel/libempathy/stable/)
plain suck. Therefore I'd like to register a very strong -1 vote until
libempathy has *excellent* documentation (not adequate, not even good,
I want *quality*). The features the library provides looks great, but
no docs is a show stopper.

--
mvh Björn