Re: a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

2007-10-12 klockan 13:19 skrev Murray Cumming:
> On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 14:32 +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:
> > Be simple, what three tabs are you talking about, it should just work
> > with a single button - "Enable mouse tweaks". I shouldn't tune my mouse
> > to be able to click. Let's add usability-list to CC if that's not too
> > much, I hope people there will suggest something.
>
> I think you misunderstand. This is for accessibility. Accessibility
> needs really are quite varied, due to the various types and extents of
> disabilities that exist. But I agree that shouldn't get in the way of
> more common settings.

What about a "Advanced mouse settings" dialog that remains hidden most of
the time? Just like the "Advanced font settings" dialog in
gnome-font-properties.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

sugar sugar :: you couldn't taste it :: in my throat         -- heather nova