Re: a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 14:32 +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:
[snip]
> Be simple, what three tabs are you talking about, it should just work
> with a single button - "Enable mouse tweaks". I shouldn't tune my mouse
> to be able to click. Let's add usability-list to CC if that's not too
> much, I hope people there will suggest something.

I think you misunderstand. This is for accessibility. Accessibility
needs really are quite varied, due to the various types and extents of
disabilities that exist. But I agree that shouldn't get in the way of
more common settings.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com