Re: Extreme memory usage for gnome-panel related apps

Hi Markg85,

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 21:52 +0100, Mark wrote:
> It's all a mather of time, money, patience and programming skills....
> and i can't do it (yet)

I must applaud you for your enthusiasm. However, it's a bit disruptive
with these kind of mails on developer lists. May I suggest joining the
GNOME Love project

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

to learn more about how you can help fix these things in the GNOME
Desktop. Thanks.

      David

p.s. : btw, it's considered bad form to cross-post between lists like
you did on your original mail. Please don't do that.