Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

Bryan mentioned this to me, and the best approach to take right now
would probably be to get Google to Open Source this piece of code. That
would at least mean time isn't wasted whilst a volunteer shows up.

Thats one of the reasons I have not tackled this in Conduit - Google
open sourcing it is the best solution.

The other reason was Firefox 3 will change the game because it stores
everything in a SQlite DB. This is easier to parse from my
perspective, but any work now will be wasted because I would sooner
have to rewrite it later anyway.

John

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>