Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 15:10 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>   - sync of browser state (history, bookmarks, cookies, passwords),
>     like Google Browser Sync but open source and integrated with
>     everything else (e.g. no need to log in to Google separately for
>     browser sync and big board)

Bryan mentioned this to me, and the best approach to take right now
would probably be to get Google to Open Source this piece of code. That
would at least mean time isn't wasted whilst a volunteer shows up.

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>