Re: eject buttons on the places menu
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: eject buttons on the places menu
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:34:53 -0500
On 1/10/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
IIRC (and I could be wrong since it's been more than a year since I last
looked at this bug), this is because GTK+ doesn't help us doing the
popup menus on menu items hack.
GTK+ doesn't have to support every bad UI idea people have...
] [Thread Prev