Re: eject buttons on the places menu

Calum Benson wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 15:29 +0100, Steve Fr�naux wrote:
Calum Benson wrote:
On 4 Jan 2007, at 15:27, David Prieto wrote:

We could also add a context menu with "open" and
"eject", since apps menu items already have context menus and it would
be just logical that items in the places menu had them too.
Personally, I think the last thing we need is more context menus on menu items... it's probably about the most (unintentionally) undiscoverable feature on our entire desktop.
BTW, the applications menu already has such context menus.

I know.  And they need to die a horrible death :)
Hear Hear!!