Re: Network problems in gnome-session
- From: "Ray Strode" <halfline gmail com>
- To: "Florian Echtler" <echtler in tum de>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Network problems in gnome-session
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:19:04 -0500
My current nameserver is 129.xxx.xxx.xxx, and 129.* is the only active
network and route. gnome-session still tries to ask 192.168.1.3, though,
which was the previously active nameserver from my home network.
Do you have nscd running? If you do nscd -i hosts as root after
switching networks do things start working?
] [Thread Prev