Re: Tarball generation using outdated tools (gnome-doc-utils, autotools)

2007-02-15 klockan 17:06 skrev Shaun McCance:
> Just to clarify for everybody:  In the 0.9 series, I added some
> code to check the ScrollKeeper category codes in the OMF files.
> The category codes are checked against those in the system file
> scrollkeeper_cl.xml, which we find like so:
>
>   `scrollkeeper-config --pkgdatadir`/Templates/C/scrollkeeper_cl.xml

Why not use pkg-config directly? (Because scrollkeeper is dead?)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

sugar sugar :: you couldn't taste it :: in my throat         -- heather nova