New Control Centre

It's slow.

Now when I want to quickly get to my sound settings I have to click
System, Control Centre... *wait 3 seconds*, figure out where "Sound"
should be and then click that. And then I have an extra window to close
when I'm done, which really does annoy me.

IMO this was just a proper bad idea. If we had a proper control centre
app like Mac OS's then it would be a different story, but this thing is
just a glorified application launcher that introduces an unnecessary
layer of separation.

Down with control centre.

I want my menus back. Changing settings just isn't the quick
in-and-out-in-5-seconds-flat job it used to be.
--
Alex Jones
http://alex.weej.com/