Re: Multiple sessions for the same user?

If there is a UPS and pulling out the power cord at least will trip an
event that we can communicate to people working on the machine that they
should immediately save their work.  (or I suppose if we are talking
about presence, save their work for them based on some kind of policy)

sri

--
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>