Re: Multiple sessions for the same user?

Would generating a message that says "user x is requesting reboot
priviledges" be appropriate in this case?  That at least will give other
users working remotely a chance to save their work.  I can see this
useful in a machine with multiple VNC/NX sessions at least in a
corporate environment.

sri