system-tools-backends 2.5.4 requires dbus 1.1.2

Hello community,

system-tools-backends 2.5.4 is listed on [1] as an external dependency as both
the minimum and recommended version. The tarball depends on
dbus 1.1.2. However, we have listed 1.0.2 as both minimum and recommended
versions - we obviously have an issue here.

I modified s-t-b to rely on dbus 1.0.2 and it seems to work fine for me; I am not
sure why they require 1.1.2 by default.

I also tried modifying jhbuild to use dbus 1.1.2, but then we get warnings in at
least gnome-keyring (and I suspect a few other modules) because of the use
of deprecated dbus symbols.

Thus I ask you to decide on how to act on this.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ExternalDependencies

Regards
--
Christian Kirbach