Re: Don't forget the some folks use network access to Gnome

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 12:13:19PM +0000, Seb James wrote:
> 1) It would be really nice if the "reduced resources" switch was
> available in the normal Gnome Windows preferences UI
> (Desktop->Preferences->Windows). The "reduced resources" switch I mean
> is the one availabe in gconf-editor as
> apps->metacity->general->reduced_resources on my Debian Sarge desktop.

And what the purpose would this serve? If a slow connection means that
you want to have GNOME use less resources, it should just use less
resources. Meaning: there shouldn't be an option to do the right thing
(if detectable).

--
Regards,
Olav