Re: dropping bug-buddy reports for old version of gnome automatically

El mi�11-04-2007 a las 10:31 -0600, Elijah Newren escribi�> In other words, yes, what you ask can be done and _is_ being done.

This is totally awesome :)  I didn't know our Bugzilla infrastructure
was so nice.

> But to avoid false-positives, we require human intervention (and only
> a few people have the appropriate privileges) involving manual entry
> of data that should uniquely match the given bug.

OK.  What sort of data would you need?  Or can it be inferred from (say)
a bunch of duplicate bugs?

>   If you have such a
> bug you'd like put on the auto-rejection list, contact the bugsquad
> with the information about the bug and a specifically tailored message
> you want bug-buddy to show the user.

This is great to know.  Is there a way we can notify all maintainers
about this?

[I don't seem to be getting bugmail for sabayon... I'll go poke the
bugmasters] :)

  Federico