Re: Getting to Topaz (Was Re: getting on a longer release cycled)

On 9/11/06, Maxim Udushlivy <maxim udushlivy gmail com> wrote:
I was once lurking around planet.gnome.org and there was an interesting
accident. One guy said about Israel that "it is evil" and another (Jeff
Waugh?) was trying to moderate him.

I blogged about the Israel issue and Jeff did not try to moderate me.
He blogged saying maybe I went too far in my blog entry, though he
blogged after my apology blog entry.

Jeff, as far as I can tell, does not want to moderate Planet Gnome as
"Planet GNOME is a window into the world, work and lives of GNOME
hackers and contributors."

Zaheer